16 Mar 2017
Canteen and Catering Manager
Old Bar Public School P&C operates the school canteen and are currently seeking a Canteen and Catering Manager.
Our Canteen provides quality food and beverages to students and staff during school terms. The Canteen operates between 8:30am- 1:30pm weekdays, during SCHOOL TERMS ONLY.
As the Manager you will take responsibility for all aspects of running the canteen, cater for events and assist with enhancing the healthy school environment.
Hours of work: Casual and can vary, normal hours being from Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 3:00pm.
- Recent (1-2 years) experience as a manager or owner in a food business
- Recent (1-2 years) experience working in a fast paced food environment
- Current "Food Safety" Certificate or equivalent
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Catering experience and proven ability to plan and execute events
- Must have current Working with Children Check number
- Must hold and maintain a current Driver's Licence.
A full position description can be picked up from the Old Bar Public School front office between 9am and 3pm.
Please apply by sending resume including 2 referees (2 pages maximum) and cover letter (2 pages maximum) addressing how you meet each of the listed Criteria to:
The Secretary, OBPS P&C, David St Old Bar 2430
Applications close: 30 March 2017
For further information, phone 02 6553 7248 during school hours.